How to find freedom in your business whilst working as an entrepreneur
Jeanet Bathoorn is a bestseller author of 6 books, entrepreneur since 2005, mother of three children.
Jeanet' s journey from the corporate world to being a very successful entrepreneur is fascinating. Initiated by a move to the countryside where she wasn’t able to pursue a career at the level she been used to, Jeanette started her journey into the online entrepreneurial world becoming a social media expert in the Netherlands, her first book (about social media) was a best seller in her home country of the Netherlands.
Jeanet was speaking and training globally when her husband‘s health deteriorated suddenly, she found herself back at home and needed to rebuild her business to suit her new home life.
Jeanet has subsequently written many books about business and business models; we chat about how it is possible to transition from a corporate business to become an entrepreneur. She shares how she built her extremely successful business by investing in her knowledge with coaches and conferences and her belief that freedom as an entrepreneur is possible without being a digital nomad.
In 2015 Jeanet started her first entrepreneurial cruise taking groups of entrepreneurs on a journey across the ocean, giving them time to learn and contemplate their business without any distractions. Her ultimate goal is to hire a whole cruise ship where like-minded entrepreneurs and focus on their business during the voyage of a lifetime.
Jeanet's top tips for being a freedom entrepreneur
- Build a business that is scalable and that can give you recurring revenue in the future
- Make sure you know your strengths and work with them
- Don’t do the things that you don’t like or that you’re not good at
- Hire people to help you who are better at doing things than yourself and who will make you money
- Have a money mindset- and be comfortable to talk a money
- Build a business based on your freedom so that you can work around your children and your life
More about Jeanet
Jeanet Bathoorn is a bestseller author of 6 books, entrepreneur since 2005, mother of 3 kids. I was born and raised in the Netherlands and have a European approach in my work and business.
Since 2016 I organize Freedom Entrepreneur Mastermind Groups, Cruises and Retreats. All designed to help you get a grip on your freedom and build a business that supports your ideal life!
Finally found my freedom. Build an online business, with freedom and the lifestyle that I needed. My family benefits from my choices. I spend more time at home, and I earn more money.
- Website https://jeanetbathoorn.com/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/451600822010568/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thefreedomentrepreneurs/
- Free ebook about How to become a Freedom Entrepreneur: https://jeanetbathoorn.com/ebook-7-steps-to-become-a-freedom-entrepreneur/
- Podcast interview with Sigrun: http://jeanetbathoorn.nl/podcastsigrun224
Work with me
Alison Teare is a qualified, marketer with more than twenty-five years’ business and management experience, in both the public and private sectors, at local and global levels.
A social media expert, Alison is a trainer and speaker who regularly provides advice to businesses to guide their social media and marketing policies and strategy. She developed an integrated Social Media Management programme which enables businesses to co-ordinate a successful implement their own sustainable social media presence. Alison also mentors entrepreneurs and small business owners, helping to reduce overwhelm and providing purpose and clarity in their business development and marketing.