Let's face it, there is only one of you and I know your time is precious.
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing and to do that you need to know what’s going to make you money and who you are going to market it to.
As a solopreneur getting your numbers right means that you can grow quicker, as soon as you have growth you can start to outsource.
When you outsource to other people the tasks that aren't in your zone of genius you free up time and this time is used to continue to grow your business. It's a cycle of growth and expansion that is supported by your marketing.
In this episode, I'm discussing
- Setting your monetary goals
- What products and services to sell
- How to decide which products you need to sell and who too
- Getting the pricing right
- How many of these products and services you need to sell
- What to do if the figures don't add up
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
FREE - 7 Day Marketing Challenge
Work with me