Six easy ways to grow your online following
The story of Deborah Stewart is inspirational in so many ways. Deborah is an early childhood educator with an interest in play-based learning. She started in a classroom but after a while felt she’d hit a ceiling – a chance encounter with an educator who shared her classroom experiences online inspired her to start sharing her own play-based learning experiences too at teachpreschool.org.
With no background in business or social media, Deborah stuck true to what she loved and believed in – early play learning and how to share her experiences with others in this field. In just a few years, she has developed a fan base of over 1.3 million followers on Facebook.
But Deborah didn't rely on social media she saw the way the algorithms were making life difficult to build a business and she brought her audience back to her email list
She talks about how she grew the business and starts to monetise beginning to sell online courses where she teaches specific techniques to inspire teachers in their classroom. She now runs a very successful membership site that gives her a sustainable income.
What you will learn:
- That social media is mainly common sense
- Connecting with people is what it’s all about
- Don’t overthink your ideas
- Don't rely on the social platforms the algorithm is too much of a risk
- Use your social media as an introduction to your email list
- Be consistent with the platform you choose, show up everyday
- Listen to your audience and give them what they want
What we discuss:
- That there’s room for everyone on social media
- Why authenticity is crucial
- How to make the right social media work for you
- How to work smart
More about Deborah
Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed, is a teacher, author, and the blogger behind the highly acclaimed Teach Preschool Blog where she shares photos and reflections on play-based learning from her own classroom. Deborah has over 1.3 million Facebook followers from around the world and uses her influence to serve and support those who teach and care for children ages three to five. If you teach young children, Deborah wants you to know that there is always room for you at her table. Come and join her today.
- Website: https://teachpreschool.org/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/teachpreschool.org/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Teachpreschool/
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.
FREE - 5 Day Marketing Challenge
Work with me
Book a Free Marketing Clarity Call - HERE