What is an email funnel?
In this bitesize episode I answer your questions about what exactly is an email funnel and why you need one.
In its simplest terms, it’s about building up a database around the people in your email list. People are bombarded daily with hundreds of emails so how do you make sure yours are the ones they open? By giving them what they want. You do this by segmenting – or funneling – the people on your list and targetting these different segments with 100% relevant content.
This might be welcoming them to your community, inviting them to future events or signposting them to free resources that you've created – it’s all part of your email journey with potential customers which could lead to some exciting new business.
What we discuss:
- Why your email list is priceless to you
- How to get the most out of your email marketing
- The best way to look after your email contacts
- How to build valuable relationships via email
What you’ll learn:
- How to create a simple welcome email funnel
- Where to look for an email provider
- Ideas for creating further funnels
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.