Could Pinterest be the new social media marketing platform for the new decade?
As the big socials get ever louder and ever more competitive, Pinterest’s quiet and calm approach may be the simplest way to make yourself heard this decade…
When it comes to social media marketing, we know a lot about Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. But how much do you know about Pinterest as a marketing tool?
Pinterest expert Kate Ahl from Simple Pin Media explains why Pinterest’s potential is only just being realised. And why it’s the only platform to be on this year…
Did you know:
- Pinterest is about ideas, not big brands or social engagement
- It offers a search and find service (like Google)
- Its main function is to drive traffic to your site
- Small businesses can attract new audiences using Pinterest
What you will learn:
- How to set up a Pinterest profile
- What to include on your mood boards
- Who uses Pinterest and why
- How to engage people with visual content
For more information on using Pinterest to market your business, visit Kate’s website at simplepinmedia.com
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.