Know your numbers
If you want to grow your business, it pays to get your numbers right – here’s why…
In this podcast, I talk to book-keeping expert Carmel Seery about why you need to keep on top of your numbers. It’s a revelation and not as scary as you think!
Cashflow is king and can mean the difference between success and failure for so many businesses. Just by doing a little bit of book-keeping every week will free you up to get on with the important job of running your business – you’ll know when to push your best-selling products or services, what campaigns or marketing events worked and didn’t work, even when you can take a holiday!
So, don’t be numbed by your numbers – fight the fear and listen to this inspiring podcast if you want your business to grow!
What we discuss:
- Why it’s so common to spend more than you think
- How to get into good book-keeping habits
- Why you don’t have to be an Excel whizz to make your numbers work
- How to plan your cashflow to profit your business
- The best way to keep track of money in and money out
What you’ll learn:
- That knowing your numbers is easier than you thought
- How good cashflow can save your business
- To grow your business, your numbers must back up your plans
- How to plan your monthly/ yearly forecast
To discover more ways to get on top of your book-keeping, visit Carmel Seery.com or join Carmel on Facebook and all the Socials
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.