How to get into email marketing
Email may seem so last decade, but it’s still the number one driver of sales and profits worldwide according to these podcast interviewees. If you want to grow your business, here’s why you need to embrace email marketing…
When email first appeared in our lives 20 years ago, it was a revolution. But since those early digital days, so much has changed, not least the explosion of social media, email’s sexier, snappier cousin. Email, it seemed, was left behind in a world where tweets, posts and pins ruled.
But, perhaps we’ve been a bit too hasty in dismissing email as an effective form of communication – according to Rob and Kennedy of the Email Marketing Show, the biggest drivers of sales and profits worldwide is still through email marketing.
To publicise their careers as comedians, Rob and Kennedy both developed email communications to gain new audiences. Their email marketing was so effective, they now run a successful podcast, The Email Marketing Show, alongside their comedy.
What we discuss:
- Why you need to be obsessed with relevance
- How email gives you control that social media doesn’t
- How to build and grow your mail list
- Why it pays to be yourself on email
What you will learn:
- How to make your email marketing effective
- How to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- Why people will want to engage with you
- How to use email alongside social media
To find out more about all aspects of email marketing, listen to Rob and Kennedy on the Email Marketing Show every Wednesday
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.