Identifying your ideal customer and why it matters
Being able to relate is a powerful marketing tool and one that will make a huge difference to your budget and your business…
It goes without saying that the more you know about somebody, the more you can relate to them. It happens in real life and it happens in the online marketing world too. By focussing on a particular – albeit imaginary – person, you can fine-tune what you want to say to them.
By getting to know your ideal customer, you can shape your communications and key messages around them. It means that what you say and how you say it will be relevant to that person. It’s a way of building connections.
Listen to my podcast to find out how to identify your ideal customer and how this can shape your marketing communications for the better.
What we discuss
- Why you need an ideal customer
- Discovering where he or she hangs out
- Why focussing on one person is better than talking to everyone
- How understanding your ideal customer’s concerns can create content
What you will learn
- What your ideal customer looks like
- How to find your ideal customer
- What to say to your ideal customer
- How your ideal customer can help your business
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.