How to use Linked In to attract corporate clients
Linked In has long been thought of as the business user’s platform. So, it makes sense that it’s also a great place to attract corporate clients.
In this podcast, Louise Brogan, a Linked In consultant and trainer and my first returning guest, talks about her lightbulb moment when she realised that Linked In was a place for two-way traffic – the more visible she made herself on the platform, the more she found that people wanted to connect and do business with her.
If the thought of making yourself seen on Linked In terrifies you, take a listen to Louise’s message and take inspiration from her story.
She also shares her tips on how to get started on Linked In and how to start building those all-important relationships.
What we discuss:
- How to make your profile say ‘expert’
- The best ways to raise your visibility on Linked In
- Making the right connections for your business
- Using the 3-2-1 model for posting content
What you will learn:
- Why you need to start with getting your profile and cover photo right
- The importance of personalising your connection requests
- How to build strategic connections
- Steps to overcome your Linked In fear
- What to post and when
For more tips from Louise:
- Look for Louise Brogan on her Linked In page
- Tune into the podcast ‘Linking in with Louise’
- Download a free check-list on how to get your Linked In profile right at www.socialbeeni.com/linkedinfreebies
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.