How to grow your business
With the current coronavirus lockdown in full swing, this week’s podcast is even more pertinent – how to grow your business.
It can be difficult enough in normal working life - never mind today’s conditions - to understand what you can do to help your business grow. But, the more we can learn from others people’s experience, the easier it is to focus on what we need to do to make a success of our own businesses.
This week’s guest, Celia Gaze, shares her very personal story of how she went from NHS burnout to wedding event entrepreneur. Like a lot of successful business people, it wasn’t plain sailing and there were many twists and turns along the way.
However, if you’re prepared to put in the hard work, to make some difficult choices and to learn from your mistakes, you, like Celia, could be heading up your dream job at the end of your journey, and making profit too!
Listen to this week’s inspiring podcast for Celia’s tips on how you too can grow your business in the future.
What we discuss
- That sometimes the thing you need to make your business a success is not the thing you want it to be.
- Why you need to focus on one thing that is going to grow your business.
- The difficulty of turning away income that isn’t going to grow your business in the long run.
- Why you need to be a visionary and not get caught up in the day to day operations.
What you will learn
- How to decide where to focus your business so it will make money.
- You don't have to do everything just because it’s your business.
- Run your business efficiently so you can have a break too.
- The value of putting systems in place.
To find out more about Celia, check out Celiagaze.com
Or dip into her new book, ‘Why put a bowtie on a llama: how a crazy idea can change your life and transform your business’, available from Amazon and other retailers.
For information about Celia’s wedding venue, take a look at Thewellbeingfarm.co.uk
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.