How to build a stronger brand
Brand awareness is everywhere these days, but do you actually know what goes into creating a brand?
There’s a big difference between brand identity and brand strategy, says brand strategist extraordinaire, Melinda Livsey. And brand strategy is where it all begins – this is where you get to the heart of what your business stands for and who your ideal customer is.
Armed with this information, you can then birth your brand, creating a visual identity that communicates this same, consistent message through all channels of communication. You can’t talk to people effectively if you haven’t got your branding strategy in place first.
In this podcast, Melinda shares her expert advice on how to go about creating a brand for your business and the steps you can take if you think you need a brand refresh.
What we talk about:
- The importance of brand to your business
- What elements go into building a brand
- Why your logo isn’t your brand
- How to be intentional with your branding messages
What you will learn:
- How your logo impacts your brand message
- Signs that it’s time to freshen up your brand
- How to know if your brand is working
- To see branding as an investment, not an expense
More about Melinda
- Melinda Livsey is a brand strategist, online educator, and co-host on The Futur. She currently helps graphic designers get paid to think by teaching them how to go from being seen as an “order taker” to brand expert.
For more advice from Melinda, visit marksandmaker.com, look up Melinda Livsey on Twitter or Instagram or watch her co-host The Futur on YouTube
To discover what type of content you should be putting out to your new market audience, listen to Podcast 67 on how to create laser-sharp content – there’s plenty of tips and advice on what works and what doesn’t work in the online world.
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.