How to reset your marketing
If you haven’t done so for a while, now is an ideal time to reset your marketing objectives.
Why? Because, in order to move forward, it is crucial to work on your business and not just in your business.
That means taking stock of where you are now, asking yourself whether you are still meeting your original marketing goals and objectives and then taking positive steps to achieve them.
But this is not just an activity to keep you busy in lockdown – this is a business task that needs doing regularly so that you can keep moving your business forward and in the right direction.
Listen now to discover the benefits of resetting your marketing goals and how this will help to grow your brand in the long run.
What I talk about:
- The difference between working on your business versus in your business
- Why your marketing goals may have changed
- The best way to prioritise any new goals
- What is the best course of action to take to achieve these goals
What you will learn:
- Finding clarity in your marketing strategy
- How to reset your goals and objectives
- Taking steps towards achievingyour goals
- Recognising if you are hiding behind your business and brand
For more marketing tips and advice, get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit simply-marketing.net for downloadable resources and marketing workshops and courses.
To discover what type of content you should be putting out to your new market audience, listen to Podcast 67 on how to create laser-sharp content – there’s plenty of tips and advice on what works and what doesn’t work in the online world.
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.