How long will it take to get results in your marketing?
Sometimes marketing can seem like a huge, uphill effort, especially when you might not see results straight away. But it is an essential part of growing your business and shouldn’t be looked over when times get tough.
With marketing, the actions you take will drive the outcomes you get. Therefore you need to be moving forward all the time – if you stand still, your outcome will stand still. It’s that simple.
In this podcast we look at the factors that influence your marketing; above all whether there are any ways that you can speed up the process; and how by thinking strategically, you can really start to gain traction and drive your business forward.
What I discuss:
- Why a good marketeer needs to be a good listener
- How to be completely customer-focussed
- Why consistency brings rewards
- Being reactive versus proactive
- How to not waste time on marketing that doesn’t work
What you will learn:
- How to deliver a product or service your audience really needs
- The value of having a marketing strategy
- How to make every marketing action count
- Where to look for new opportunities
For more marketing tips and advice, get in touch with me at email@example.com, or visit simply-marketing.net for downloadable resources and marketing workshops and courses.
To discover what type of content you should be putting out to your new market audience, listen to Podcast 67 on how to create laser-sharp content – there’s plenty of tips and advice on what works and what doesn’t work in the online world.
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.