How to approach your pricing post lockdown
If you’re thinking about putting your prices up now, read on to find out why this would be the number one mistake for getting your business back on track!
As we ease out of lockdown and things are starting to open up, people are getting back into the way of buying things again. But, they are understandably being careful about what they spend and, as a business owner, you need to take that into account.
For that reason, you have to think very carefully about what strategies you are going to use to get your business back on track. There are definitely some right ways and some very wrong ways to go about building business back up post lockdown.
Listen to this podcast to discover what you should and shouldn’t be doing post lockdown to get your business back on track…
What I talk about:
- Why kindness and compassion are key to your success post lockdown
- How putting prices up will alienate your customers
- What customers actually want from you right now (hint: it isn’t a price increase!)
- The best strategies for encouraging people to buy from you
What you will learn:
- How to develop a pricing strategy that benefits you and your customer
- The best ways to add value to what you sell
- How to reward loyalty and maintain relationships with customers
- The importance of marketing your promotions
For more expert tips and free resources about marketing your business, head over to my website and take a look at the new Resources page at Alisonteare.com/resources
For more marketing tips and advice, get in touch with me at email@example.com, or visit simply-marketing.net for downloadable resources and marketing workshops and courses.
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.