How to find your niche and grow your business
It can be tempting as a business owner to say yes to everything and everyone. You may not like the work you pull in, or even the type of client you attract, but work’s work, right?
Wrong! In today’s world, there is so much competition, thanks to the internet, that you need to stand out if you want to be successful. You need to position yourself a bit differently to attract the kind of audience you want.
But it can be difficult to know what your niche is. Deciding where to niche down is possibly one of the hardest first steps to take. This is where my guest on this podcast, Amy Caiger, can help.
Amy helps business owners and solopreneurs to ‘unleash their niche’. She helps people to see what makes them different and how they can communicate that. Being seen as an expert in a particular field will not only help you attract the right kind of customers, but also help you to build a name for your business and what you do.
What we discuss:
- Why being all things to all people is not good for business
- How niching can help to attract the right type of client and work
- Why you need to be seen as the go-to expert in your field
- How new opportunities will come to you if you niche down
What you will learn:
- How to ‘unleash your niche’
- Producing content that reinforces your expertise
- Why niching allows you to charge what you’re worth
- How niching gives confidence to customers that you are right for their job
To hear more from Amy about how to niche your business and grow more customers, connect with her at her Face Book Group – Unleash your Niche – where Amy will help you get a clearer idea about your niche with Q&A sessions and guest speakers.
You can also find her on Instagram, and other socials @amycaigerbiz as well as listening to her Podcast – Unleash your Niche.
Alternatively, visit her website at amycaiger.com.
More about Amy
Amy has worked in marketing for over 15 years. At first she worked with large public facing organisations where brands are very important as they have a rep to protect (and staff to get on the same page!). And then with small businesses who want to be heard above the noise but don’t know where to start.
Numerous campaigns, projects and programmes later she now help solopreneurs get clear on their niche. Helping them stand out from the crowd, position themselves as the go-to person and attract more A-list clients.
Whatever stage you’re at with your business, Amy is here to help you clear the confusion, get you confident with your business and take your business to the next level.
Where to find Amy
- Website: www.amycaiger.com
- Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/unleashyourniche
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/amycaigerbiz
- You can also listen to Amy's podcast:: https://amycaiger.com/unleash-your-niche-podcast
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.