How to start a YouTube channel
Why it’s never too late to become a film star
As predicted a few years ago, video is fast becoming one of the most important ways to market your business online. Increasingly, clients and potential customers expect to see some sort of video on your website and social media; even better if you’ve got your own YouTube channel to run alongside.
There’s no doubt that video is one of the best ways for people to get a glimpse of your personality. By showing the real you on your YouTube channel, you start to develop trust with potential clients which helps to build those all-important relationships.
If the thought of seeing yourself on screen makes you feel uncomfortable, you’re not alone. But, according to YouTube content consultant, Natalie Hailey, it’s something you can get used to and perhaps even start to enjoy.
And it’s never too late to start your own YouTube channel. Watch this Simply Marketing podcast for Natalie’s top tips on how you can start your own YouTube channel today.
What we discuss:
- Starting a YouTube channel
- How to know if YouTube is the right platform for you
- Making YouTube videos that are appropriate to your industry
- Whether to edit your own films and which elements to outsource
- What equipment you need to shoot a YouTube video
What you will learn:
- The first steps to filming a YouTube video
- Why you need to do keyword research with TubeBuddy
- What topics you should be filming on YouTube
- How to market your YouTube video with thumbnails
- The importance of consistency
More about Natalie
Natalie Hailey is the founder of Hot Content, an end to end YouTube agency helping individuals, businesses and brands worldwide accelerate their growth on YouTube.
Her virtual team of YouTube experts, copywriters and graphic designers come together to help clients plan produce, publish, repurpose and promote their videos to get maximum views and subscribers on their channel and give creators their time back.
Where to find Natalie
If you enjoyed listening it would be great if you could leave a review to help other people find us - Thank you
5 Steps to making more money as a solopreneur
To make more money as a solopreneur you have to be extremely purposeful about your marketing - Join me for this free training and learn how to make a start getting the basics right.