Unlocking the Secrets of LinkedIn
Friday, 18 Oct 2019
09:15 – 15:00
LinkedIn is becoming an increasingly powerful influencer for professionals.
Many people see the LinkedIn platform solely as a social version of their CV or a place to catch up with old friends. What most people don’t realise is the potential LinkedIn provides for creating new leads and customers and the opportunities to build relationships with ideal clients.
I would like to help you and your business to use LinkedIn successfully.
This training course is for people who:
– Understand they should have a presence but don’t know why!
– Want to know how to use social media successfully
– Prefer learning through practical solutions and real life examples
– Want to understand how to market socially, both personally and professionally
– Are business owners or professionals, entrepreneurs, experts, graduates and school leavers
This training includes:
– Working live to create a great LinkedIn profile
– Building a personal brand
– Attracting the right audience
– Becoming social and the social leads generation process
– Publishing, sharing and sourcing great content
– Discover how your employees are your best social assets
– Building your business brand with an awesome company page & an introduction to the NEW showcase pages
LinkedIn isn’t for everyone. Where Facebook works well at a consumer level; LinkedIn is a business platform which works well for B2B companies, service and business professionals and anyone who wishes to be perceived as an expert in their field. It is also an excellent platform for graduates or those considering a change of career.
BUT certainly don’t rule out LinkedIn, even if you don’t fit into these areas. In the future you may need to make connections; apply for a job; pitch your product or sell to these individuals or businesses.
Cost: £180.00 per person (this includes Vat) and lunch
Note – Financial assistance may be available through the Department of Economic Development, Vocational Training Support Scheme – Details can be found here
A light lunch is included and there is plenty of opportunity to network.
Places for this course are strictly limited with a maximum group size of 6– Please contact us to arrange a suitable date for your training
Event LocationSt Johns Mill Conference Centre
St Johns, Isle of Man, IM4 3AF